Looking for a researched-based approach to professional collaboration that will impact student achievement?
The goal of Adaptive Schools Seminars is to develop the collective identity and capacity of organization members as collaborators and inquirers and leaders. This professional leanring series is for all educators and is foundational to having successful PLCs.
Participants will Develop…
- An increased capacity to initiate, develop and sustain high functioning groups
- New lenses for diagnosing the stages and phases of group development
- An expanded repertoire of practical facilitation tools
- Understandings of when and how to engage groups in dialogue and discussion, the limitations, forms and values of each
- Skills to move groups beyond consensus to common focus
- Ways to value and use dissension, argument and conflict
- Strategies for keeping group members on track, on topic, energized and resourceful
- An understanding of how to use the materials provided to continue learning and implement what was learned
Go here for additional information and access to registration.