Registration is now open for the 68th annual Upper Peninsula History Conference!
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, June 23-25, 2017
Iron River and Caspian, Michigan
The Upper Peninsula History Conference pays particular attention to U.P. history topics and also explores the heritage of the host area. The U.P. History Awards are also presented during the conference.
This year’s conference offers…
- Three keynotes
- In the Trenches: Soldiers’ Stories of WWI
- Dollar-a-Day Boys: The Civilian Conservation Corps in Michigan
- Rum Rebellion: Prohibition Hits the U.P.
- 15 breakout sessions that address local and statewide history
- U.P. History Awards Banquet
- Exhibitors/vendors for attendees to visit
- Three days of “meet and greets”
Come see what all the excitement is about!